Wednesday 2 October 2013

Halloween moon tutorial

Hello everyone! Here I am back with a tutorial: a halloween moon. You probably know that I love to search and invent 3d projects out of just simple cardboard, paper and just a bit more.  Making something out of almost nothing - that's fun for me.
You can hang this decor just everywhere you want and the realisation is easy and cheap!!!!




For this project I included one of the best autumn scented die cut: Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Leaves
     They are just like real ones but they last forever. The shape is perfect for halloween and recalls exactly the fall atmosphere! I used just simple cardstock to cut them out, distressed them and put on some Rock Candy Crackle paint.


Here is the video tutorial:

I hope you'll make this decor for your next halloween. See you soon with a new video - stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! This is amazing!! You are just so inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neverjetno kaj ti pricaras iz tako preprostih materialov. Svetovna je ta luna.

    ReplyDelete